The health and safety of our students is our number one priority.
Middlesex College offers a range of health services that include first aid/urgent care, immunizations, and low-cost dental care, as well as health counseling and access to a fitness center to help promote healthier life-styles.
We offer services to all Middlesex College students, faculty, and staff in accordance with the Recommended Standards and Practices for a College Health Program as prescribed by the American College Health Association.
- Nursing assessment of health problems and referrals as needed.
- Health counseling to assist in coping with health problems and to help promote healthier life-styles.
- First aid/urgent care that may help reduce serious complications.
- Immunization offered “at cost” to current students.
- Maintenance of health records required for all students participating in clinical areas required by contract with clinical sites.
- Sanitary supplies are available at the Health & Safety Office.
- Health information brochures are available.
Our campus police is made up of duly-sworn law enforcement officers who ensure that Middlesex College has one of the safest college campuses. They also offer after-hours emergency first aid, battery jumpstarts, escorts, lockout assists, first aid services, visitor information, issue parking privileges, and handle lost and found property. Learn more
Emergency Call Boxes
Students can connect directly with the Campus Police using emergency call boxes located in each of the main classroom buildings as well as outside the front of West Hall, Johnson Learning Center and in parking lots 4, 5, 6 and 6A.
Important Telephone Numbers
Health and Safety Main Line: 732.906.2530
Non-Emergency: 732.548.6000 x3500
School Information Line: 732.906.2555